By Design: Missional Move, Shared Leadership, & Developmental Culture
- Missional Moves are when you take a next step to create space for someone else to take theirs.
- Whether you took this ground by faith or now get to enjoy it, we are all at basecamp together, with the responsibility to steward the future.
- Where is the Lord asking you to get involved at a new level of serving, leading, praying, or giving?
- Shared Leadershiphappens when people come together and submit their gifts, passions, talents, and abilities to a common vision for an exponential return. We are better together!
- What is the Holy Spirit saying to you about shared leadership within our church family?
- Developmental Cultureis a culture created where people can grow their gifts, talents, and abilities in a safe place. We are a harbor of hope and a training center for life.
- How has the developmental culture of Valley Creek impacted your journey?
- Where is God inviting you to engage, encourage, or walk humbly as you embrace our developmental culture?
It’s by faith that we can choose to live a “by design” life. Where in your life do you see an opportunity to align with the divine design of the kingdom?
Jesus, thank you for a church family that believes in reaching our city and beyond with your hope. May we steward the life and mission you have given us as individuals, submitting to a common vision for an exponential return.