Easy & Light
DISCUSS & ENGAGE THE SCRIPTURES
- Read Matthew 11:28-30. To be present means to be wherever you are with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength.
- What does life look like for you when you are present vs. when you are disconnected?
- What about this Scripture challenges you? What do you believe Jesus is trying to teach you?
- Read Luke 10:38-42. Take a moment to pause and personalize this verse: “[Your name, your name]," the Lord answered, “You are __________ and __________ about many things, but only one thing is needed.”
- Share how this verse would read for you.
- Where is the Holy Spirit inviting you to repent and choose Him?
- When was the last time your relationship with God was the greatest it’s ever been? What are some things you did with God in that season? What’s one next step you can take this week to enjoy God again? (Revelation 2:4-5)
- Read Mark 12:28-34. Where, in your life, is God inviting you to humbly acknowledge that He is right?
Jesus, would You help us to have eyes to see, ears to hear, and a heart to receive that which You want to do in us and through us?
- We've wrapped up the book of John in our New Testament reading plan. Encourage your Circle to share their key verse.
- Visit vcla.com to learn more about opportunities for students and young adults. For ways to invest in and partner with VCLA, invite your Circle to check out vcla.com/serve.
- Visit hopecarrier.com/gear to purchase a Hope Carrier Field Journal.