God Is Good, Part Two
DISCUSS & ENGAGE THE SCRIPTURES
Read Exodus 34:6-7.
- God defines His goodness and what His character and nature look like. As we broke down this passage, what did the Holy Spirit highlight to you about God’s goodness?
- A low view of grace leads to a low view of sin, then a low view of the law, and ultimately, a low view of God. Where is the Holy Spirit leading you to confess, repent, and see the circumstances of your life with a high view of God, His grace, and His goodness?
- God’s glory (goodness) radiated from Moses’ face for others to see. What would the people closest to you say your countenance reflects? Where is the Holy Spirit prompting you to look at God instead of the world?
- If this passage is the Lord according to the Lord (who He is), how will you respond to who He says He is and what He says He is like?
Holy Spirit, help us be aware of God passing by us, proclaiming His name, and bringing all of His goodness into our lives. May we believe and live knowing that God is good, Jesus has forgiven me, I am loved, and everything is possible. In Jesus’ name, amen.
- Ask your Circle if Baptism is anyone’s next step. Baptism Weekend will be October 15. Our next Baptism class is on October 8. Register at valleycreek.org/baptism.
- All YHWH messages are on ValleyCreek+ as resources to go back and revisit, along with many other resources to help people on their journey with Jesus.