Reflect on the questions below as you treasure the treasure for yourself. Share with your Circle what you are discovering.
- Do I believe that Jesus is real? (John 1:14, Hebrews 2:14 NLT)
- Am I grateful for God’s timing? (Galatians 4:4)
- Am I connected to the Father’s heart? (1 Timothy 1:17)
- Can I trust Jesus’ light to overcome my darkness? (John 1:9)
- Where am I receiving the world’s advice instead of God’s good news? (Luke 2:10-11)
Choose to read any of the Scriptures next to the questions in the section above. As you reflect and engage Scripture, what is the Holy Spirit saying to you?
What are you thankful for in Jesus? As a Circle, take turns praising God through prayer for whatever is on your heart this Christmas.
- Who will you invite to experience Christmas at Valley Creek? Find all resources at valleycreek.org/christmas.
- On January 1, join us for an online-only experience as our campuses, staff, and serve teams rest.
- Save the date for RE, January 6-8. Find more details at valleycreek.org/re.