The Gospel of the Kingdom
- The weather forecast calls for partly edgy with a slight chance of old struggles reappearing. Read Romans 6:11-14. What areas of your life are proving difficult or uncomfortable for you in this season as you learn to die to flesh and live fully in the kingdom of God?
- Our beliefs determine our behaviors. We say we believe in the gospel, but sometimes our behavior doesn’t match what we say we believe. When we track our behavior back, it reveals what we actually believe is true. (For more, check out Section Two in your Hope Carrier Field Journal.)
- What behaviors do you need to track back?
- What broken belief is God revealing to you?
- What’s one next step you can take to align your beliefs with the gospel of the kingdom?
ENGAGE THE SCRIPTURES
Luke 9:1-2, Genesis 1:28, Titus 2:11-14
We’ve been supernaturally empowered by God to release His kingdom with power and authority — to be hope carriers (Circle 3)! But first, we have to receive His grace (Circle 1) and experience His presence (Circle 2), otherwise we’ll carry hype instead of hope.
- Where are you growing in grace (undeserved favor)?
- God has good will toward you! Does His will win in your life, or does yours?
Holy Spirit, we invite You in, to move with authority and power in our lives. We believe; help us in our unbelief. May we have faith in what is not seen, and live like we believe the gospel of the kingdom is real. In Jesus’ name, amen.
- Encourage your Circle to walk through the Three Circles exercise in Section Two in your Hope Carrier Field Journal.
- Visit hopecarrier.com/gear to purchase a Hope Carrier Field Journal.