The Song of Generations (Psalm 145)
ALL CIRCLES DISCUSS
- What’s the song of your life?
- Are you singing the song of the legacy you want to leave to the next generation? If not, which of these three barriers has impacted you: insecurity, culture, or time?
- What is the next step you believe God is inviting you to take?
YOUNG ADULTS ADDITIONAL DISCUSSION
- What do you believe about independence? Do you have a desire to learn from the generation ahead of you? Why or why not?
- What steps can you take to align with God’s design for you to receive from those a generation ahead of you?
- Whose wisdom do you want to learn from? Who has gifts that you want to grow in? What is your next step?
What do these verses say about the song David sang with his life? Like David, are you willing to follow God into the song of life He has for you?
Jesus, we pray that we will be a church who raises up generations of Hope Carriers.