Two Silver Coins
THE SOMEONE ELSE CHALLENGE
This week’s challenge is to be generous to someone by participating in Hope on the Move: Groceries. What’s your plan to participate?
DISCUSS & ENGAGE THE SCRIPTURES
1. Read Luke 10:35 NLT. Generosity is a key to getting outside of ourselves; it’s a mark of living as a disciple of Jesus.
- Where in life are you generous with finances? (i.e. income, allowance, possessions, talents and abilities)
- How are you going to remove any obstacle that gets in the way of your generosity?
- What would it look like for you to find security in God as you steward what He’s given you?
- What would your life look like if you believed that it is more blessed to give than to receive?
3. Read Isaiah 32:8 NLT and Deuteronomy 15:10. God has a plan for our generosity. Tithing is a vertical return of our finances. Generosity is horizontal giving of our finances. In which of these areas is God inviting you to move forward by faith? How will you seek His vision for your finances this week?
God, may we be generous people in Jesus’ name.
- Hope on the Move: Groceries launches this week. Visit valleycreek.org/groceries to sign up to serve or learn all the ways you can participate.
- To learn more about the Young Adult Summer Internship, visit valleycreek.org/youngadults.
- When you submit attendance for your Circle, please share insight from your conversation around question #3 in the notes section.