It's Different Than You Think
- Share some practical ways in which you are receiving and releasing the love of Jesus to others in your life?
- Which is your love language (gifts, physical touch, quality time, acts of service, words of affirmation)? How well do you love others in a language they can hear?
- How do you respond when the storms of life surround you? What are some ways you move from focusing on your circumstances to focusing on Jesus?
Which one of the characteristics of love is hardest for you to walk out in relationships? Which is hardest for you to receive? What next step is the Holy Spirit giving you to grow in loving others?
Pray that we would continuously receive the love of Jesus so that we can love each other the way Jesus loves us.
- Visit valleycreek.org/easter for all service times and digital invitations to invite people to experience Easter at Valley Creek with you.
- Our powerful Mental Health Experience is now available on Spotify and other podcast platforms.